February 25th

I am just super ecstatic for Sunday. You don't even know. YOU. DON'T. EVEN. KNOW. Well, you're about to know. I will be so kind as to let you know. Just after furthering the suspense a bit more. Not that you're on the edge of your seat or anything. Nor should you be. You might fall off. And that would just be no good. No good at all. Oh, by the way! My lov-uh-lee friend Taylor and I did perform at that Valentine's dinner at our Church and here is a recording of how we did:



That was the first time I had ever performed and had to sing solo parts. We got a standing ovation!!! Okay, well, from people who have watched us grow up, but still, it was pretty exciting! Did not expect that! haha :)
Many people have asked me if Taylor and I are dating or like each other, and to clarify that, no.
He's a really great friend though. He and I have become closer recently and I think music has a lot to do with it. A month or so ago, we were at a lock-in at Church, and a small group of us were carrying on with music, and it felt like we all really connected. My dear friend Molly Lomax (who I've known for forever and love very much) had her guitar out strumming away, as Mr. Steve, Taylor, Johanna, Rachel and I all sang and praised the Lord together in the middle of the night. Drowsy and all. It was wonderful! Our voices blended together with some really cool harmonies.

And since then, the idea of a youth worship band developed... which in fact leads to why I was saying earlier that I am so excited. This Sunday, myself and a few others are getting together to work on some worship songs. I don't know how it'll go. It may be fantastic. It may be mediocre. Or it may be the most horrendous sound to have ever reached our ears. But what I do know - is that God doesn't care what it sounds like (though I certainly hope it's not the latter option)... and I also know it will be a lot of fun. So if you think about it, just keep our dreams of starting a worship band in your prayers.

ALSO, Sunday is a very exciting day for another reason. Some of my favourite people in the world (Ahem, their last name starts with a "G" and ends with a "rohmans") are coming over to stay for a week!  I. cannot. wait.
:D

So life is looking up! :)

Oh, just so you know, if you type in "beccamcclanahan.com", it will lead you to this blog, thanks to my Uncle Jack, lol. He's so funny. Thank you, Uncle Jack xD

1 comment: